Comprehensive Residential Care at Our Cozy Facility
Located near the historic district of Roseville, California, Roseberry Care is a secure residential care facility with plenty of room to stroll and a gated, fenced yard surrounded by grapevines, fruit trees, and flowers. Large picture windows allow natural light to shine through and frame mature oak and redwood trees. The spacious living room with a decorative fireplace and open dining area provides a comfortable ambiance for relaxation and activities. In addition, our large bathrooms are easily wheelchair accessible.
We invite you to come tour our facility, meet the staff and residents, ask questions, and join us for a meal or midday refreshment. We are confident you will find Roseberry Care, Assisted Living in Roseville is both comfortable and homelike.
- Private and Semiprivate Rooms
- Three Home-Cooked Meals Served Family Style in a Spacious Dining Room
- Between-Meal Snacks and Nourishment
- Following Special Diets Prescribed by a Physician
- Continuous Care, Supervision, and Observation for Changes in Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Social Functioning
- Assistance with Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, Toileting, Eating, Continence, and Transferring from Bed or Chair
- Hygiene Items for General Use
- Laundry and Cleaning of Residents' Rooms
- Fresh Bed and Bath Linens Daily, If Needed
- Assistance with Over-the-Counter and Prescription Medication Management in Accordance with Physician's Instructions
- Limited Transportation to Medical and Dental Appointments
- Activities Planned to Accommodate Individual Interests and Abilities, including the Utilization of Community Resources
- Notification to Resident's Family and Physician of Any Change in Needs or Condition