About Our Team
Our mission is to create a compelling experience for our residents, their families, and our team of caregivers that makes Roseberry Care a boutique residential care, senior care facility in Roseville we can all call home. Although the resident always comes first, the needs of the family and staff are also considered. Working together with respect helps us achieve our commitment to quality care. Contact us to learn more about our vision and current initiatives.
We care about the impression that shapes the way residents, families, and visitors feel when they come home to Roseberry Care.
We care about our mindset as caregivers, our accountability, and process improvements that are ongoing to transform the way we work together for our residents.
We look to serve as sought-after leaders and influencers in our community of assisted living providers and facilities.
Unique Community Involvement
Engaged student "Moment Creators" from Roseville High School, right across the street.
- Reading, Sharing, or just being present as a bright face
- Arts / crafts
- Alive Inside “Music for Dementia” coalition enthusiasts
- Food events and family suppers
- Musical performances and other amusements
Leadership Team - Roles and Background
Licensed Administrator | Business Operator
- 15 Years - Full spectrum of residential and memory care services in large and boutique settings
- 9+ Years - Administration and program development for Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly
Licensed Administrator | Resident Care Manager
- 8+ Years - Resident care planning and management in large and boutique settings
- 12 Years - HR administration, staffing management and care-giving in Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly
Jim Rothgeb, MBA, MSW
Roseberry CEO and Servant
- 15 Years - Accenture Management Consulting, Program Management, and Transformation Delivery
- 8 Years - Oncology/Hematology Social Work, Discharge Planning, Hospice Consultation with Patients and Families, and Hospital Business Development
Julie Rothgeb, CPA, MBT
Chief Financial Officer and Guardian Angel
- 25 Years - Tax Consulting and Small Business Turnaround
- 20 Years - Residential and Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions